Technology, Information and Internet
Remote Job at Amazon
Remote Job at Amazon: M3 is the global leader in digital solutions in healthcare. We work with a range of sectors including healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and charities; services provided to these sectors include market research, medical education programs, promotional programs, clinical development, job recruitment and clinic appointment services. M3 has grown by more than 20% year-on-year for the past 15 years, achieving over 1 billion dollars in revenue annually.
Founded in 2000, with start-up investment capital from Sony, M3’s mission is to make use of the internet to increase, as much as possible, the number of people who can live longer and healthier lives, and to reduce, as much as possible, the amount of unnecessary medical costs. Key achievements of M3 Inc.
- Named in Fortune’s 2020 ‘Future 50’ list, ahead of Facebook and Amazon
- Ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies
- M3 is the only company incorporated after the year 2000 to be included in the Nikkei 225 Index
- Listed in Forbes’ ‘Asia’s 200 Best Over a Billion’ in 2019
- In 2020 M3 founded the ‘M3: Stop COVID-19 Fund’ and pledged one billion yen to support COVID-19 related initiatives
M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes.
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring for a Human Resources Generalist on our Central Service team.
- Policy and Systems Administration: Answer employee questions about HR guidelines, procedures and regulations. Maintain employee records and administrative protocols and perform audits of systems for accuracy. Update UKG HRIS for employee data, changes, announcements and important policies.
- HR Programs: Coordinate HR activities and programs; including awards and recognition programs, employee birthdays, volunteering program, , wellness initiatives, holiday parties, company-wide meetings and annual kick-off events.
- Onboarding: Coordinate background screenings, reference check interviews, draft offer letters and assist hiring managers in interviewing process and compensation management. Organize and conduct new hire orientations and paperwork processing, to ensure full employment compliance and understanding of benefits enrollment provisions. Support employees and managers in onboarding throughout the first 90 days. Ensure all new hires and existing employees possess proper employment eligibility verifications.
- Benefits: Counsel employees on plan provisions, including medical, dental, vision, 401K plans so that individuals can make informed benefits decisions. Act as a resource for payroll/HR contacts/managers to ensure their compliance with benefits and oversee yearly benefits open enrollment period.
- Reports: Generate reports on a regular basis to identify and monitor issues related to employee’s FMLA leave, short and long-term disability, disciplinary actions, training, diversity and any investigations, ensuring full adherence to administrative procedures.
- Projects: Assist Director of Human Resources in supporting internal business clients, providing employee relation services and achieving company-wide goals, projects and objectives. Research and analyze trends in HR and make recommendations for process and program improvements. Assist in L&D initiatives, training compliance, graduate academy program, administration of e-learning courses, publishing learning material and recording attendance.
- 1-2 years of experience in HR admin role.
- Experience with day-to-day HR functions, including document processing and employee records
- University degree in a related subject preferable
- Experience with HRIS’s, UKG preferred
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent MS office skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to shift priorities in accordance with the business needs
- Experience in a fast moving or growing business
- Self -starter and able to work independently on own initiative and with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Able to multitask and comfortable with a high-volume workload within a very fast -paced environment.
A career opportunity with M3USA offers competitive wages, and benefits such as:
- Health and Dental
- Life, Accident and Disability Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Plan and Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Sick Days and Personal Day
- M3 reserves the right to change this job description to meet the business needs of the organization
Leave a Comment