Your TSC Payslip for this month has now been posted online. You can log into your T-Pay account to view and download your payslip. Enter your TSC or ID number as the user name and your password in order to log in and view your payslip. If you have forgotten your password, then click on the ‘reset password’ to generate a new password.
Table of Contents
HOW TO LOG INTO YOUR TSC PAYSLIP T-PAY PORTAL
You can now easily log into the new TSC T-Pay portal to get your payslips. Just follow the following simple steps:
- Go to your browser and type in the new T-pay link; https://tpay.tsc.go.ke/
- Or just click click on this link. You will see the pay slip login window as shown below;
- The new TSC payslip login window at https://tpay.tsc.go.ke/
- In the first box, enter your TSC Number/ID Number followed by your password in the second box. Click ‘Login’ once done.
- On successful login, you will see the landing window shown below;
How to Register for TSC Payslip Account
Teachers are to note that the registration for the TSC payslip is now manual, therefore teachers are encouraged to visit the office along with the original National ID card for validation.
Access the TSC Payslip Online Portal
To get started, here’s how to access the TSC official website.
- Explore TSC Website via https://www.tsc.go.ke/
- Navigate to Online Service
- Tap on T-Pay from the Pop-up list
- Enter your login credentials on the Tpay payslip homepage
Login to Tpay TSC Payslip Online Portal
Here is a quick way to login Tpay Portal to view, download, and print your TSC online monthly payslip.
- Access T-Pay Portal
- Enter your TSC Number and Password
- Answer the Security Stamp Question (Enter valid arithmetic operation)
- Tap Login
How to View, Download, and Print TSC Payslip Online
Here’s a comprehensive guide on how TSC Teachers can download, view and print their monthly payslip online.
- Access your T-Pay Dashboard
- Tap on the Latest Payslip to view the current month
- Select the Months Tab on the top of the page to view the previous month
- Tap View Payslip
- Tap the Print Tab to save the file as a PDF or Download it.
How to Reset T-Pay Online Portal Password
Try to remember the secret question and reset your password by clicking forgot password on the login page.
To reset your password here is the step to follow
- Visit the link: I forgot the password
- Enter TSC Number
- Complete the form with your detail
- Provide a valid email address
- Tap Reset Password Button
- Reset procedures will be sent via your email
Read This: Computer Full Form: Other Computer Related Full Forms
Featured Links and Navigations on Tpay Payslip Portal
Teachers can access the following links on the Teachers Commission Service (TSC) of Kenya’s online T-Pay Portal.
- View, Download, and Print your current Monthly Payslip
- Send your payslips to (Banks and SACCOs) financial institutions
- View third-party transactions
- Change your login password
Leave a Comment