Marketing and Art/Creative
Manufacturing and Wellness and Fitness Services
Video Editor + Content Creator
Position: Video Editor + Content Creator
Reports to: Senior Video Editor
Ritual is a personal health brand that is building the future of daily essentials. Our mission is simple: we help turn healthy habits into a Ritual. We started by creating the first visible supply chain of its kind and reinventing the daily multivitamin from the ground up. Now, together with some of the world’s leading scientists, researchers and advisors, we’re developing a new standard of high-quality, traceable daily products across new categories. Hundreds of thousands of customers across generations trust us, and we are growing quickly.
We’ve built a team of over 120 (and counting) curious skeptics, world-class scientists, unconventional artists, expert marketers, and strategists. We’re venture-backed and based in sunny Los Angeles. If you’re looking to challenge the status quo and be challenged to do the best work of your career, join us.
Ritual is looking for an accomplished Video Editor + Content Creator to help bring ideas to life, collaborating across the creative team and company. You should get excited about implementing and finding unique solutions to creative challenges. You will work with the Studio team on acquisition-focused projects, partnering with the Director of Motion & Video, the Senior Video Editor, and the Manager of Paid Social & Growth Creative. This work will directly influence our growth and the evolution of the brand’s creative identity.
What You’ll Do:
- Edit short-form ads for paid social, using influencer content, UGC, motion graphics, and audio – and improve for multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Amazon)
- Shoot UGC photo and video content at home, in the office, and on set, featuring product, models, or employees
- Work with the Growth Marketing team to brainstorm creative concepts, create and test ads, and identify iteration opportunities based on performance data
- Collaborate with the larger Creative team on brand assets that live across social, site, email, and more.
Who You Are:
- Growth-minded. You understand growth marketing and how to create branded content that performs and feels native to its platform without compromising brand identity
- Resourceful. You’re looking for an environment where you can get creative and experiment, whether that’s shooting UGC at home or finding new ways to re-package existing content
- Plugged-in. You’re up-to-date on social media platforms, trends, and best practices
- Self-starter. You’re comfortable working with a remote team
What You”ll Need:
- 3+ years of experience in Adobe Premiere
- Some experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop, incorporating & modifying graphics from templates
- Experience shooting product UGC and creating content for brands
- Storytell ability to find or create narratives
- A working knowledge of media management, encoding, audio mastering, color correction
- Experience working with a legal or regulatory team
- Some experience with lighting or prop/product styling
- Willingness to be featured in social or ad content
- Experience with an acquisition environment and an understanding of direct-to-consumer (D2C) business metrics (CPA, KPI, etc.)
Compensation and Benefits:
- PAY RANGE: $70,000 – $110,000
- Your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. The salary range represents the entire compensation range for this position. Exact compensation will depend on several factors, which may include your skills, level, years of experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications. You will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. You will be also eligible for equity and great benefits + 401k + unlimited PTO etc – see our list of perks/ benefits below.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks for full-time employees related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available perks until we can get back into the office together! Video Editor + Content Creator
List of our benefits and perks:
Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
401k Match – Up to 4%
Free Ritual Forever
Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
18 paid holidays
Bi-Annual Performance Reviews Video Editor + Content Creator
“Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month
5 months paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
Work from Home stipend
Maven Clinic, a family planning platform for all Ritual and employees and dependents.
Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
Wellness stipend: Video Editor + Content Creator
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
Leave a Comment