Why is my Sassa R350 approved but no payday: If your sassa reputation examination was authorized but you haven’t yet acquired payment, there may be a number of causes.
Table of Contents
Why is my Sassa R350 approved but no payday?
Those authorized but no longer but paid will typically be those whose information is first-rate financial institution accounts, or financial institution bills supplied failed financial institution account verification, or financial institution money owed pending verification from National Treasury or those who have chosen cash ship payments. Banks and financial institution bills continue to have ongoing issues that are being worked on and improved.
Why has my SASSA Status Check Failed?
One of countless reasons may cause the Sassa on line utility to show as declined or failed:
A choice earnings supply may also have been recognized, taking you over the minimum requirement:
- You can also be registered for the NSFAS
- Already UIF registered
- The identification verification take a look at may additionally have failed
How do I have my R350 Grant reconsidered?
The following steps should be followed if your Covid-19 SRD R350 grant application status check shows ‘Reapplication Pending’:
- Go to the SRD portal: https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Click on the ‘Application for Reconsideration’ tab
- Then select ‘Click here to apply for reconsideration’
- Provide your ID number and cellphone number
- Complete the rest of the steps for reconsideration of your payment
How to Access via the SRD SASSA Gov Login
SASSA’s website, srd.sassa.gov.za, also provides information on the status of current SRD grant applications. Sassa R350 approved but no payday
See also: SASSA Appeal Status Check for R350 Payment
- Navigate to the SRD grant application status on the official SASSA website using the online dashboard link here: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status
- Enter your South African ID number of Applicant
- Enter the phone number you used to submit the application
- Your sassa status check will then be displayed on the following page
Leave a Comment